The art of present relevant and useful content to your prospects and customers to help them solve their issues.
Creating and sharing important, relevant and consistent content to a clearly defined audience is a strategic marketing process. The goal is to attract and retain prospects and customers and ultimately to drive profitable customer action.
We start by asking two significant questions to determine what results are required.
- What are your goals?
- What do you want your visitors to do?
This enables the campaign to have a real focus to achieve your goals.
- Audit existing content
- Audit your competition and keywords
- Identify the 'hot' topics and buzz around your industry
- Identify top sharers and influencers
- Identify top linkers and content contributors
- Identify top syndication or guest posting opportunities
- Set up your appropriate systems
- Set up email list, analytics & other call to actions
- Set up a content calendar based on iterative learnings
- Set up blog and other necessary communication
- Invite guest posting on your site where appropriate
- Develop a strategy to capture all value possible from every post
- Analyse, what worked what didn't, repeat
- Start publishing against the content calendar
- Focus in on syndication or outlets that are working well, eliminate the ones that are not working
- Fill calendar with new content based on analysis